Warehouse position for the FOFF Resale and Consignment Store.
Position involves working in a resale/consignment store environment with main duties consisting of loading and unloading donated items, organizing items in the warehouse and general cleaning and moving items in the warehouse and store floor. Duties and requirements of the position include but are not limited to:
- Physically fit to move, lift, transport heavy items.
- Sort and unpack boxes under the supervision of the Store Manager.
- Check and/or clean donated items to ensure their usefulness.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the showroom and warehouse areas by sweeping, cleaning, and dusting as needed or requested by Store Manager.
- Affable nature in dealing with customers, employees, volunteers, and donors.
- Willingness to undergo background check and drug testing.
The hours will be approximately 20 to 25 hours per week Tuesday – Saturday. Rate is $7.75 per hour. You can print a copy of the application from our website, or get one from the store. Applications accepted on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only.